Wednesday, December 30, 2009

‘3 idiots’ at its best


I saw the movie yesterday and it is one of the best movies I have seen in recent times. The movie is based on the book 'Five Point Someone' by Chetan Bhagat (lot of controversy currently going on) and I have not read that book but it does not matter. People go to watch movies for entertainment and believe me you cannot expect anything better than this. I hate comparing movies as each and every movie is special and different so comparing is not a wise job.

I do not rate a movie after going through figures of box office collection and so on...it is only the delight one experiences after leaving the theatre and full marks to the entire team. There is no special message in the movie which we are not aware of...then why we are talking so much about this movie??? If you want to get the answer please rush in to the nearest theatre to watch it. Believe me you will get the answer but I am sure you cannot pen down those reasons...that is why the movie is so special.

ALL IS WELL

(Image source: Filmyfair.com)

No comments: